If you’re reading this article, you are probably familiar with the many benefits of having a home security system. Some of the more obvious benefits include:
- Deter burglars and intruders
- Protect against unauthorized break-ins
- Access to rapid emergency response when it matters most
- Remote monitoring and control of your home
- Fire and carbon monoxide detection
- Insurance benefits that save you money
- Peace of mind
Only you can decide what level of home security works best for your needs, but it helps to be aware of all the amazing features available so you can make the most informed decision. Some exciting features you may want to consider include:
- Real-time notifications and alerts sent straight to your phone 24/7
- Complete home automation
- Remotely arm, disarm, and control locks, lights, thermostats, garage doors, and more
- Watch live feeds of your home/property from anywhere
- Set up customizable smart alerts
- Geo-services that automatically detect a user's location and trigger certain actions, such as adjusting the thermostat or arming/disarming the security system when you leave or arrive home
Home automation allows you to control several aspects of your home with ease. If you love convenience and efficiency and want to simplify your everyday life, home automation could be the best home security feature for you.
While home security and automation offer numerous benefits, it’s vital to choose a reliable partner in your security journey. At Doyle, we’re proud to offer all the features we’ve discussed and more. Our team of highly skilled security and home automation experts is ready to help you build and implement the best home security system for you.
Click here for a free consultation from our team of security experts today!