If you’re like me, you’re mindful of your family’s needs budget and from time-to-time look for ways to cut costs. While there are some areas where cost cutting is the right call, your home’s security and safety shouldn’t be one of them. Understanding the benefits of having a security system from a well-known, experienced security company such as Doyle Security versus a Do-it-yourself provider can provide peace of mind knowing you and your loved ones are safe 24/7 without compromising quality and safety.
Installing a DIY security system may sound like the less expensive option in some households; but installing equipment yourself can be tedious and purchasing online may leave a gap in household security. Would you install your own furnace or fuse box? If not, why not take your security as seriously? Here are six reasons Doyle Security will provide a more reliable, satisfactory and comforting experience as your security provider.
- Customer Support- Our team works 24/7 to make sure your system is running the way it’s supposed to. If there is ever an issue with your equipment, our monitoring center will be alerted and will be there to help you diagnose and fix the problem, or schedule a service technician to assist you in-person.
- In-Home Consultations- Our friendly and knowledge security professionals have an average tenure of over seven years in the industry. You can schedule a free in-home consultation with one of our experts who will create a blueprint for the perfect system, tailor-made for your home. Sign up for a free consultation today.
- Security Installers- This is where Doyle truly shines. Our installation team has an average tenure of over ten years and has seen every possible hiccups that could happen during an installation. No matter the size or scale of your install, our team will get you up and running efficiently, effectively and neatly.
- Emergency Response Center (ERC)- We proudly own a UL-Listed Emergency Response Center that was named the best in the country in 2010. Operating 24/7/365 in your backyard, we know our communities and how to keep them safe.
- Referral credits- Know someone you think could benefit from a security system? Passing their info along to us can earn you free monitoring. The more referrals, the more credit you get!
- Wide Variety of Services – Doyle doesn’t only do home alarm systems. We also provide cameras, home automation (such as light control, thermostats and door locks) commercial security, CCTV, access control and medical monitoring among many other things. We can be the one-stop-shop for all of your home and commercial security needs.
- Inspections-Much like our installation team guarantees your system is working perfectly at the time of installation, we can provide your system with an annual inspection to assure all devices are working correctly. The DIY guys certainly aren’t doing that.
Doyle security has been in business for 100 years, protecting over 35,000 families and businesses. We have access to the best products and greatest technical resources and training in the country and are committed to long lasting customer relationships with our customers. When you want to protect your office or your family, there is no question that you would want the best company protecting you 24/7.