Job Type: Full-time
We are now offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus for new employees!
Day "A" shift: 8-hour shift between 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
Afternoon "B" shift: 8-hour shift between 1:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Overnight "C" shift: 8-hour shift between 10:00 pm - 8:00 am
Position requires weekend(s) & holiday shifts and is located on-site in Rochester, NY.
Location: Rochester, NY
Summary of Position:
Accept and respond with a sense of urgency to incoming alarms, manage incoming phone calls and customer service requests. Meet all plans & productivity goals set by management as outlined in a quarterly bonus plan.
- Monitor alarm & trouble signals and respond using established protocols.
- Document all responses for the alarm within the alarm monitoring software.
- Initiate outbound calls to customers, police/fire agencies and emergency contacts.
- Answer incoming calls; provide answers to inquiries and direct callers to the proper departments.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Identify solutions to daily problems.
- All other miscellaneous responsibilities and other duties as assigned.
Required Background and Experience
- Exceptional attendance and punctuality record.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions including Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Ability to pass a background check and a drug screen is required.
- Ability to type 35WPM minimum and must be detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the flexibility to work weekends and holiday hours.
- Needs the ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Customer service: 1 year preferred
- Call center experience a plus
We are looking for a professional, career-oriented individual with a strong work ethic, who exhibits empathy and a desire to help and serve others to join our team.
Successful dispatchers exhibit the following personal characteristics: honesty, integrity, dependability, confidentiality, loyalty, a team attitude, and a personal drive to excel in their career.
What's it like working at Doyle Security Systems?
Doyle has been family owned and operated for more than 100 years and that kind of longevity wouldn’t be possible without One Doyle Team.
One Doyle Team is more than just a group of colleagues. We’re a close-knit, supportive, energetic, loyal, and dedicated group of people who are excellent at what we do. We are experts in our solutions and we share our expertise with a smile. We work hard and we know how to have fun. We get the job done and we celebrate each other’s victories. We are quick to offer support and a helping hand.
Our purpose at Doyle is to make a difference in our community. We save lives and property and we believe that good people look out for one another. We want to be the security company that does more than any other to help people feel safe and secure. We strive to provide the highest level of customer service available.
In order to be successful, we believe in taking care of our own. We strive to make Doyle a great place to work, day in and day out. We’ve been voted one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York for three years in a row and for four of the five times we have applied. We want our One Doyle Team to be happy to come to work and for that to be reflected in the incredible customer service we provide.
At Doyle, the following core values are the foundation of everything we do:
- Customer Care
- One Doyle Team
- Leading by Example
- Continuous Improvement
- Experts in our Solutions
To learn more about our mission, vision, and values, visit our website: https://bit.ly/DSSMissionValues
If this sounds like a team you would like to be part of, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour