Job Type: Full-Time
Doyle Security Systems, Inc. is a “Best Company in New York.” We provide comprehensive benefits choices and competitive compensation. You will have an opportunity to grow your career with an employer of choice!
We are hiring an Operations Manager for our Watertown branch. This is an opportunity for someone with leadership experience in the alarm/security field and with an exceptional attitude to become part of a great company.
The Operations Manager supervises the installation and service teams. He or she is responsible for on-time and on-budget project completion. Responsible for inventory levels and tracking. Provides support and guidance to sales team with respect to the installation and service of our products and services. Will handle escalated customer issues. Attends weekly operations team meetings and other meetings are required.
Essential Job Functions;
- Manage all Installation and Service activities for the Watertown Branch
- Supervise Technical Staff – Watertown Operations Manager will have six Direct Reports
- Provide support and guidance to Sales Staff with respect to Installation and Service.
- Interface with customers and troubleshoot problems
- Approve and Monitor Payroll for Direct Reports
Marginal Job Functions:
- Develop Management Reports
- Provide Technical Support to Sales, CCT, and customers
- Coach and Train Staff as needed
- Attend required Management Meetings
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to communicate effectively with all departments
- Customer Service Focused
- Meet with Customers as warranted
- Assist Technicians with all work related issues
- Utilize Doyle software systems
Qualities and Characteristics:
- Uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
- Ability to uphold Doyle’s values.
- Team focused
As a security monitoring company, some nights and weekends may be included. Some travel may be required.
Visit our website at www.godoyle.com and learn more about our culture. Talk with us and find out if you will be our next team member!
Job Type: Full-time
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place