Job Type: Part-time
Personal Emergency Response System Field Installation Rep - BUFFALO - PART TIME
Exciting part time medical installer position with high (per appointment) compensation and schedule flexibility! If you have experience, and/or compassion working with senior citizens, and a comfort level with basic technology, we want to meet with you! Read job description for details.
Department: PERS Operations
Summary of Position: Perform in home/residential PERS installations, service, and retrieval of Doyle Medical Monitoring personal emergency response equipment. Demonstrate compassion, passion, and equipment expertise when educating customers while consistently modeling Doyle core values.
- Completes tasks on specified date, and within a specified time frame.
- Installation, service, and retrieval appointments with subscriber/care giver will be scheduled for you by the PERS department
- Successfully complete equipment training, troubleshooting solutions, shadow days with experienced installer, and final approval by Operations Manager prior to receiving installation appointments.
- Adhere to Doyle Medical Monitoring (DMM)’s processes/standard operating procedures, and works within established service and quality standards.
- Educates/demonstrates DMM equipment and services with subscriber/caregiver, ensuring their comfort in its use and testing procedure.
- Required to communicate a general understanding of the DMM installation agreement to the subscriber and have them sign the appropriate paperwork.
- Performs accurate and timely submission of DMM documentation and reports as required by Operations Manager.
- Maintains, and manages any inventory of equipment distributed to you by Operations Manager, when delivered to installer’s home.
- Occasional evening and/or weekend appointments required for emergency service work orders.
- May suggest additional equipment, or swap out for different type of equipment based on subscriber’s needs.
- Provide Operations Manager with customer feedback, installer feedback/suggestions for improving service or general ideas for continuous improvement.
Required Background and Experience
- Job or volunteer experience working with senior citizens
- Customer service, training or education background
- Comfort level with basic technology/equipment
- Valid driver’s license and ability to carry equipment for installations
- Flexible hours and availability for emergency appointments
Our Pay and Benefits
Generous compensation. Contact for more details.
Doyle Security Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.