Job Type: Full-time
Doyle Security Systems, Inc. is a “Best Company in New York.” We provide comprehensive benefits choices and competitive compensation. You will have an opportunity to grow your career with an employer of choice!
We are hiring Alarm Service Technicians and Alarm Installers. Will consider both experienced and trainee applicants. This is an opportunity for someone with a mechanical aptitude and a great attitude to become part of a great company.
The Alarm Service Technician provides on-premises support at both residential and commercial installations. The Alarm Systems Installer primarily will be engaged in
the installation and completion of security, fire, access, and camera systems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install and service electronic security and fire systems.
- Test installed system following established protocols.
- Insure system functions properly.
- Instruct customers on use of system. Answer customer questions.
- Prepare documentation for proper monitoring and billing.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Offer enhanced services to customers.
- Provide assistance for other customer issues.
- Collect payment from customer.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to drive a company vehicle.
- Ability to work in diverse settings.
- Excellent understanding of electronic security systems.
- Compliance with all safety requirements.
Qualities and Characteristics:
- Uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
- Ability to uphold Doyle’s values.
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Some flexibility regarding schedule
- Strong communication skills.
- Mechanical hands-on ability/experience working with hand and power tools a plus.
As a security alarm company, some nights and weekends may be included. Some travel may be required.
What's it like working at Doyle Security Systems?
Doyle has been family owned and operated for more than 100 years and that kind of longevity wouldn’t be possible without One Doyle Team.
One Doyle Team is more than just a group of colleagues. We’re a close-knit, supportive, energetic, loyal, and dedicated group of people who are excellent at what we do. We are experts in our solutions and we share our expertise with a smile. We work hard and we know how to have fun. We get the job done and we celebrate each other’s victories. We are quick to offer support and a helping hand.
Our purpose at Doyle is to make a difference in our community. We save lives and property and we believe that good people look out for one another. We want to be the security company that does more than any other to help people feel safe and secure. We strive to provide the highest level of customer service available.
In order to be successful, we believe in taking care of our own. We strive to make Doyle a great place to work, day in and day out. We’ve been voted one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York for three years in a row and for four of the five times we have applied. We want our One Doyle Team to be happy to come to work and for that to be reflected in the incredible customer service we provide.
At Doyle, the following core values are the foundation of everything we do:
- Customer Care
- One Doyle Team
- Leading by Example
- Continuous Improvement
- Experts in our Solutions
To learn more about our mission, vision, and values, visit our website: https://bit.ly/DSSMissionValues
If this sounds like a team you would like to be part of, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $30.00 per hour