Job Type: Full-Time
Doyle Security Systems, Inc. is a “Best Company in New York.” We provide comprehensive benefits choices and competitive compensation. You will have an opportunity to grow your career with an employer of choice!
We are hiring an Inside Sales Specialist. This is an opportunity for someone with high energy and a great attitude to become part of a great company.
The Inside Sales Specialist will field incoming calls from new and existing customers. Based on the customer’s needs the Inside Sales Specialist will sell home alarm systems and service/equipment upgrades, schedule in-person consultations and attempt to save or negotiate with customers wishing to terminate service. Job includes base salary and commission plan.
Essential Job Functions
- Field Incoming Calls for Customers and Prospects.
- Propose and sell security services to new and existing customers.
- Work within multiple systems such as CRM and Microsoft Teams to track sales and process new orders.
- Attempt to save customers with intentions to cancel.
Marginal Job Functions
- Collaborate with other internal departments to help schedule and complete job tasks.
- Provide assistance for other customer issues.
- Run credit and collect payment information from new customers.
Qualities and Characteristics
- High energy and strong work ethic.
- Uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
- Great organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task easily.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to learn quickly with new software and systems.
- Some level of sales experience
- Some level of inbound phone-based customer service or sales
- Experience using cloud-based software systems (Office 365, CRM, and other similar platforms)