Job Type: Part-Time
Perform in home/residential PERS installations, service, and retrieval of Doyle Medical Monitoring personal emergency response equipment. Demonstrate compassion, passion, and equipment expertise when educating customers while consistently modeling Doyle core values. This is NOT a sales position.
- Completes tasks on specified date, and within a specified time frame.
- Installation, service, and retrieval appointments with subscriber/care giver will be scheduled for you by the PERS department
- Successfully complete equipment training, troubleshooting solutions, shadow days with experienced installer, and final approval by Operations Manager prior to receiving installation appointments.
- Adhere to Doyle Medical Monitoring (DMM)’s processes/standard operating procedures, and works within established service and quality standards.
- Educates/demonstrates DMM equipment and services with subscriber/caregiver, ensuring their comfort in its use and testing procedure.
- Required to communicate a general understanding of the DMM installation agreement to the subscriber and have them sign the appropriate paperwork.
- Performs accurate and timely submission of DMM documentation and reports as required by Operations Manager.
- Maintains, and manages any inventory of equipment distributed to you by Operations Manager, when delivered to installer’s home.
- Occasional evening and/or weekend appointments required for emergency service work orders.
- May suggest additional equipment, or swap out for different type of equipment based on subscriber’s needs.
- Provide Operations Manager with customer feedback, installer feedback/suggestions for improving service or general ideas for continuous improvement.
Required Background and Experience
- Job or volunteer experience working with senior citizens
- Customer service, training or education background
- Aptitude working with technology/equipment
- Valid driver’s license and ability to carry equipment for installations
- Flexible hours and availability for emergency appointments
What's it like working at Doyle Security Systems?
Doyle has been family owned and operated for more than 100 years and that kind of longevity wouldn’t be possible without One Doyle Team.
One Doyle Team is more than just a group of colleagues. We’re a close-knit, supportive, energetic, loyal, and dedicated group of people who are excellent at what we do. We are experts in our solutions and we share our expertise with a smile. We work hard and we know how to have fun. We get the job done and we celebrate each other’s victories. We are quick to offer support and a helping hand.
Our purpose at Doyle is to make a difference in our community. We save lives and property and we believe that good people look out for one another. We want to be the security company that does more than any other to help people feel safe and secure. We strive to provide the highest level of customer service available.
In order to be successful, we believe in taking care of our own. We strive to make Doyle a great place to work, day in and day out. We’ve been voted one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York for three years in a row and for four of the five times we have applied. We want our One Doyle Team to be happy to come to work and for that to be reflected in the incredible customer service we provide.
At Doyle, the following core values are the foundation of everything we do:
- Customer Care
- One Doyle Team
- Leading by Example
- Continuous Improvement
- Experts in our Solutions
To learn more about our mission, vision, and values, visit our website: https://bit.ly/DSSMissionValues
If this sounds like a team you would like to be part of, we can’t wait to hear from you!