Job Type: Part-Time
Perform in home/residential PERS installations, service, and retrieval of Doyle Medical Monitoring personal emergency response equipment. Demonstrate compassion, passion, and equipment expertise when educating customers while consistently modeling Doyle core values. This is NOT a sales position.
- Completes tasks on specified date, and within a specified time frame.
- Installation, service, and retrieval appointments with subscriber/care giver will be scheduled for you by the PERS department
- Successfully complete equipment training, troubleshooting solutions, shadow days with experienced installer, and final approval by Operations Manager prior to receiving installation appointments.
- Adhere to Doyle Medical Monitoring (DMM)’s processes/standard operating procedures, and works within established service and quality standards.
- Educates/demonstrates DMM equipment and services with subscriber/caregiver, ensuring their comfort in its use and testing procedure.
- Required to communicate a general understanding of the DMM installation agreement to the subscriber and have them sign the appropriate paperwork.
- Performs accurate and timely submission of DMM documentation and reports as required by Operations Manager.
- Maintains, and manages any inventory of equipment distributed to you by Operations Manager, when delivered to installer’s home.
- Occasional evening and/or weekend appointments required for emergency service work orders.
- May suggest additional equipment, or swap out for different type of equipment based on subscriber’s needs.
- Provide Operations Manager with customer feedback, installer feedback/suggestions for improving service or general ideas for continuous improvement.
Required Background and Experience
- Job or volunteer experience working with senior citizens
- Customer service, training or education background
- Aptitude working with technology/equipment
- Valid driver’s license and ability to carry equipment for installations
- Flexible hours and availability for emergency appointments