Job Type: Full-time
Emergency Response Center Alarm Dispatchers - Full-time
Afternoon shift: 8-hour shift between 1:00pm - 11:30pm
Position includes weekend(s) & holidays
*** Please do not apply if unable to work the above specified hours ***
- Monitor alarm & trouble signals and respond using established protocols.
- Document all responses for the alarm within the alarm monitoring software.
- Initiate outbound calls to customers, police/fire agencies and emergency contacts.
- Answer incoming calls; provide answers to inquiries and direct callers to the proper departments.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Identify solutions to daily problems.
- All other miscellaneous responsibilities and other duties as assigned.
Required Background and Experience
- Exceptional attendance and punctuality record.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions including Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Ability to pass a background check and a drug screen is required.
- Ability to type 35WPM minimum and must be detail oriented.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the flexibility to work weekends and holiday hours.
- Needs the ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Customer service: 1 year preferred
- Call center experience a plus
Our Pay and Benefits
We offer a base salary and significant bonus compensation plus a full benefits package including health, dental, paid time off, disability and life insurances. We have a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Doyle Security Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.