Job Type: Full-time
Doyle Security Systems, Inc. is a “Best Company in New York.” We provide comprehensive benefits choices and competitive compensation. You will have an opportunity to grow your career with an employer of choice!
We are hiring an Experienced Security Installation Technician. This is an opportunity for someone with a mechanical aptitude and a great attitude to become part of a great company.
If you are the lucky candidate, we will give you a $500 bonus after six months of employment and an additional $500 after six more months!
The alarm installation technician works to provide on-premises support. The technician will be assigned preliminary work as systems are installed, tested and as customers are trained in their use.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install electronic security and fire systems.
- Test installed system following established protocols.
- Insure system functions properly.
- Instruct customers on use of system. Answer customer questions.
- Prepare documentation for proper monitoring and billing.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Offer enhanced services to customers.
- Provide assistance for other customer issues.
- Collect payment from customer.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to drive a company vehicle.
- Ability to work in diverse settings.
- Excellent understanding of electronic security systems.
- Compliance with all safety requirements.
Qualities and Characteristics:
- Uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
- Ability to uphold Doyle’s values.
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Some flexibility regarding schedule
- Strong communication skills.
- Mechanical hands-on ability/experience working with hand and power tools a plus.
As a security monitoring company, some nights and weekends may be included. Some travel may be required.