Job Type: Full-time
The alarm installation technician works to provide on-premises support. The technician will be assigned preliminary work as systems are installed, tested and as customers are trained in their use.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install electronic residential security systems.
- Test installed system following established protocols.
- Insure system functions properly.
- Instruct customers on use of system. Answer customer questions.
- Prepare documentation for proper monitoring and billing.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Offer enhanced services to customers.
- Provide assistance for other customer issues.
- Collect payment from customer.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to drive a company vehicle.
- Ability to work in diverse settings.
- Excellent understanding of electronic security systems.
- Compliance with all safety requirements.
Qualities and Characteristics:
- Uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
- Ability to uphold Doyle’s values.
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Some flexibility regarding schedule
- Strong communication skills.
- Mechanical hands-on ability/experience working with hand and power tools a plus.